The Wonderful World of Dance Magazine – Act III
The most beautiful dance magazine in the world!
“The Vogue of Dance and Ballet – BBC London Radio”
Pre-order your luxury glossy 148 page coffee table magazine – be the first to receive the new edition.
We are honoured to have the iconic Sergei Polunin, photographed by Rankin, on our third cover!
In this edition we feature:
- Sergei Polunin
- Carlos Acosta
- Irina Kolesnikova, St Petersburg Ballet
- Alena Kovaleva, Bolshoi Ballet
- Tina Pereira, The National Ballet of Canada
- Sophie Martin, Scottish Ballet
- Daniel McCormick, English National Ballet
- Mary Carmen Catoya, Miami City Ballet
- Juel D. Lane, Choreographer
- Ekaterina Mosienko, Bolshoi Ballet Academy
- Christina Riley, Dance Photographer
- Hottest Dance Wear
- Dance Beauty
- Latest Dance Books
- Dance Travel Guides
- Dance Podcasts
Our Dance Travel Guides to Rio de Janeiro and Scotland showcasing where to go, where to eat and drink and what dance to see and do!
Pre-order Now – Magazines will be shipped in 2 weeks!
Weight .56 kg Dimensions 30 × 22 × 1 cm