Gifted Management Group, a local dance management company in Las Vegas, will have a “Breaking into the Business” intensive the weekend of November 17-19. This intensive will be a two-day workshop for any aspiring dancers and performers looking to gain the skills and training necessary to enter into the professional entertainment industry.
Due to the tragic event that shocked Las Vegas Sunday, October 1, Gifted Management Group has decided to donate 100% of the ticket sales from this upcoming event to the affected families.
The “Breaking into the Business” professional dance intensive weekend will include an assortment of dance classes in a variety of styles including jazz, ballet, hip-hop, contemporary jazz, and lyrical.
There will also be Q & A sessions, and an exclusive meet-and-greet with Krista and Autumn Miller, and guests who attend will even have the opportunity to audition for both Jim Keith (The Movement Talent Agency) and Gifted Management Group (for upcoming professional and promotional opportunities).
Gifted Management Group has an impressive lineup of teachers and influencers attending:
- YouTube sensations Autumn and Krista Miller
- Cher choreographer Melanie Lewis–Yribar
- Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque Du Soleil performer Johanna Sapakie
- Innovation Dance Company director Kevin Leon
- Casting agent and L.A. choreographer of “Bring It On” fame Tony Gonzalez
- The Movement Talent Agency president Jim Keith.
- This intensive will also feature a variety of Las Vegas’ most talented and accomplished dance teachers.
For more information on Gifted Management Group and this event, check out Giftedmanagementgroup.com.
Photo: Lipstick Diaries with choreographer Melanie Lewis–Yribar (from youtube)