Open call for Choreodrome – Studio Residencies and Research Bursaries
Over summer 2015 The Place will opening its studios to artists to research ideas or develop new dance works.
What’s on offer?
– Between 1-3 weeks of studio time for up to 24 choreographers
– Research bursaries of between £500 and £1,500 for 12 of these choreographers
– Technical equipment to support studio work (cameras, projectors, sound equipment)
– Free professional class each morning for participants.
– Studio sharings and feedback sessions during each residency
– Weekly lunchtime get-togethers with other artists
– An invite to show some research as part of scratch programme Touch Wood
Applications are now open for this strand of activity.
For more information about Choreodrome. www.theplace.org.uk/choreodrome-0
Applications close on Fri 30 Jan 2015 at 12pm.